• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs-Panthers Preview, Roaring Riot, The Fappening, more...

Jeremy Igo

Nope. No one mentioned a little candy ass bitch. So, you can keep moving.

It didn't take long for people on this forum to figure that little pussy out.   Watch out, he will run to the mods if he doesn't like your comments.   At least that's what he does on the pewterreport forum.

Guest JonKitna

Nope. No one mentioned a little candy ass bitch. So, you can keep moving.

My friend, insults don't help us. Baby Jesus is listening! Er, well reading.

lol pewterreport sounds like a forum for old ladies to discuss figurines

In reality, it's a forum for little kids who know nothing about football to discuss how cool the Bucs new uniforms are.   A few years ago, it was how great Raheem Morris was going to be as a head coach and how they wouldn't trade Josh Freeman for any player in the NFL. 

Im scared for tommrow ,i just cant see us winning with cam injured and our offensive line blocking tampas dline and us stoping mike evans we lost captin we have no one . I cant belive smitty isnt on our team . I got us falling to tampa 24 to 6 i guess its another rebuilding year

Im scared for tommrow ,i just cant see us winning with cam injured and our offensive line blocking tampas dline and us stoping mike evans we lost captin we have no one . I cant belive smitty isnt on our team . I got us falling to tampa 24 to 6 i guess its another rebuilding year

Dude, you aren't fooling anyone into believing you are a Panther fan.   It's obvious that you are a Buc troll.   What a weak attempt on your part.

Your Bucs offensive line is a joke by the way.   I see the Bucs getting shut out in this one.   

Panthers 13

Bucs 0

Archived