• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs-Panthers Preview, Roaring Riot, The Fappening, more...

Jeremy Igo

It was me calling from Kuwait.  I was calling Via Skype.   I said Davethepanther from Kuwait City Kuwait but all you heard was Panther Kuwait.

I am retire military but am supporting the troops that work at Camp Arifjan and Camp Buehring in Kuwait.

I was shocked that you played mine. 

Happy Birthday again Sammi Jo.

Great show as usual.

We play there next year. Most people I've talked to are thinking they'd rather go to Nashville next year than Jax....assuming we would just do one.

Sent from my iPhone

Went to a Titans game last year in Nashville. Plenty of bars on Broadway and then a quick walk over the bridge to the stadium.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Wanna know what you're really up against Sunday?

Offensively, my Bucs are going to run rampant on your so called great defense. What's your gameplan anyway? Are you going to bring Decoud in from the safety spot to stack the box? Might help to stop Martin, but Josh will make the read, and call the audible. Jackson or Evans one on one will be miney each and every time. So then maybe you keep Decoud in coverage to double Evans and Jackson after they torch you for a couple early TDs. But then Martin is staring down open running lanes, or Austin Seferian Jenkins is running across the middle of the field against a linebacker who has no chance of out-jumping him for the ball. Again I ask, what are you going to do defensively to stop us from moving the football? Hardy and Johnson are your only hope. They have to eat Collins and Dotson alive in order to shut us down, and while they may make a play or two, we will get the ball out fast enough 96% of the time.

Defensively, Gerald is going to hit Newton early. The first time he'll leave an 'R' just to the left of the '1' Cam's jersey. The second time, a 'P' to the left. Get it? Cam will be hurt. He probably won't play in the second half. Not that it will matter much by that point, as the game is going to get out of hand quick in favor of Tampa Bay. I'm 99% sure what your gameplan will be. Which means Lovie is 100% sure. You will try to run the ball, and set up quick read passes (slants, out routes). Unfortunately, you could run the ball every single play and you still won't break 100. Against our superior front seven, you're unlikely to even gain 50. Cam will be forced to throw often by the second quarter, and he'll try a little too hard to make a play resulting in turnovers and his eventual departure from the game. You have all of two threats to catch the football. Olsen is on his last legs, and will be kept in check by Mark Barron. And Kelvin Benjamin will be rendered a bust after catching 0 balls against Alteraun Vernor and Johnthan Banks.

Ultimately, your team will look like a large pile of hot garbage, as my Bucs win handily, 34-10.

Wanna know what you're really up against Sunday?

Offensively, my Bucs are going to run rampant on your so called great defense. What's your gameplan anyway? Are you going to bring Decoud in from the safety spot to stack the box? Might help to stop Martin, but Josh will make the read, and call the audible. Jackson or Evans one on one will be miney each and every time. So then maybe you keep Decoud in coverage to double Evans and Jackson after they torch you for a couple early TDs. But then Martin is staring down open running lanes, or Austin Seferian Jenkins is running across the middle of the field against a linebacker who has no chance of out-jumping him for the ball. Again I ask, what are you going to do defensively to stop us from moving the football? Hardy and Johnson are your only hope. They have to eat Collins and Dotson alive in order to shut us down, and while they may make a play or two, we will get the ball out fast enough 96% of the time.

Defensively, Gerald is going to hit Newton early. The first time he'll leave an 'R' just to the left of the '1' Cam's jersey. The second time, a 'P' to the left. Get it? Cam will be hurt. He probably won't play in the second half. Not that it will matter much by that point, as the game is going to get out of hand quick in favor of Tampa Bay. I'm 99% sure what your gameplan will be. Which means Lovie is 100% sure. You will try to run the ball, and set up quick read passes (slants, out routes). Unfortunately, you could run the ball every single play and you still won't break 100. Against our superior front seven, you're unlikely to even gain 50. Cam will be forced to throw often by the second quarter, and he'll try a little too hard to make a play resulting in turnovers and his eventual departure from the game. You have all of two threats to catch the football. Olsen is on his last legs, and will be kept in check by Mark Barron. And Kelvin Benjamin will be rendered a bust after catching 0 balls against Alteraun Vernor and Johnthan Banks.

Ultimately, your team will look like a large pile of hot garbage, as my Bucs win handily, 34-10.

I like your enthusiasm and I am all for good natured and intense football banter, however you lost me completely when you suggested our QB goes down with injury. Or to wish that on any player on any team in the NFL actually. When trash talk becomes classless you have immediately lost any credible position. Not that you had any to begin with.

Good luck Sunday.

Archived