• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs-Panthers Preview, Roaring Riot, The Fappening, more...

Jeremy Igo

Were you doing this at your house or at your studio in NoDa? If it was at your house, the interwebs problem was a Huntersville-wide problem last night. At least at my house which is all that really matters.

Sometimes the aluminum on a double-wide can mess with a wifi signal.

--------------------------------------

Matt Ryan wears braided belts.

Draught (Dra-F-t)

I'll allow the late great Warren G Harding give the example in some of his finest literary works....

Honestly, I hurt with the insatiate longing, until I feel that there will never be any relief untilI take a long, deep, wild draught on your lips and then bury my face on your pillowing breasts. Oh, Carrie! I want the solace you only can give. It is awful to hunger so and be so wholly denied. . . . Wouldn’t you like to hear me ask if we only dared and answer, “We dare,” while souls rejoicing sang the sweetest of choruses in the music room? Wouldn’t you like to get sopping wet out on Superior — not the lake — for the joy of fevered fondling and melting kisses? Wouldn’t you like to make the suspected occupant of the next room jealous of the joys he could not know, as we did in morning communion at Richmond?

Wi-Fi? Forgot you guys have fancy pants internet on the other side of the border.

I've got hundreds of AOL CD's with free internets. I'll never have to pay for internets again.

I've got hundreds of AOL CD's with free internets. I'll never have to pay for internets again.

hahahahahahahaahahhaha

man that takes me back.

I used to take the aol Cds from the magazine packaging.

Jacksonville would be a sweet place to go and see the Panthers play. Not many people can say they've pee'd in that pool they have. I'd like to be one of the few.

We play there next year. Most people I've talked to are thinking they'd rather go to Nashville next year than Jax....assuming we would just do one.

Sent from my iPhone

We play there next year. Most people I've talked to are thinking they'd rather go to Nashville next year than Jax....assuming we would just do one.

Sent from my iPhone

Ya i listened to the podcast and either one would be an awesome time. I really wanted to do Tampa with you guys this year but it didn't work out with my buddies exam schedule. That hotel you guys are staying at looks sick.

Archived