• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Soldier Field, expected conditions on Sunday

dimbee

If there is snow, I will watch that game. BTW, I was watching something last night called Men7 TV and some blonde twinkie got a tour of Soldier Field and was later down on the grass with Richard Dent. First I'd ever really seen the stadium since the remodel job (other than a quick drive-by when I was in Chicago a couple years ago working). My God what a shame what they did to that place. I guess it's better than the alternative of building a replacement with all the money-grubbing elitist amenities though.

If there is snow, I will watch that game. BTW, I was watching something last night called Men7 TV and some blonde twinkie got a tour of Soldier Field and was later down on the grass with Richard Dent. First I'd ever really seen the stadium since the remodel job (other than a quick drive-by when I was in Chicago a couple years ago working). My God what a shame what they did to that place. I guess it's better than the alternative of building a replacement with all the money-grubbing elitist amenities though.

Yeah, it's definitely a strange mix of nuveau meets old school. Space ship landed on Soldier Field is the best way to describe it.

At least it's still Soldier Field and now Martian Base at Soldier Field, I guess

The wife and I were downtown Sat. nite to Sun. morning for a fancypants xmas party.

It was awful Sun. morning. Cold, and the wind was howling.

Will be awful Thurs. nite too for the aints.

Still on life support, wish those detoilet guys coulda pulled it out....asking a bit much of the saddest franchise since the bucs of yesteryear.

Archived