• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's Schedule....

Jeremy Igo

Because any team can pick him up as long as he's put on their active roster.

He cleared waivers, no team picked him up. Then he accepted a PS role with us. Doesn`t seem like too many teams were interested in him. Still I hope he will end up in our 53, but not sure if and when.

I'm pretty sure the PS isn't like an open pantry.  You can't just walk in and take what you want.  The Panthers have options, Hill has options.  Another team is going to have to throw both a roster spot and some $ at Hill to get him.  If they do that then oh well, we'll just wait for him to get cut again.

Will be interesting to hear your thoughts. When you read Joe Person's article on Hill this morning, it doesn't take a savant to read between the lines. I think they signed him to play this season.

From ol' Joe's article:

"Veterans Jason Avant and Jerricho Cotchery are possession receivers, and there is concern among some in the organization that Benjamin will face a barrage of double coverage without another fast wideout to stretch the field.

The Panthers signed Tiquan Underwood with that in mind during the offseason. But Underwood was released during the first round of cuts after an inconsistent showing at OTAs and training camp."

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2014/09/02/5145517/carolina-panthers-sign-free-agent.html#storylink=cpy

--------------------------------------

Matt Ryan wears braided belts.

But it was just March....took them this long to realize sad

He cleared waivers, no team picked him up. Then he accepted a PS role with us. Doesn`t seem like too many teams were interested in him. Still I hope he will end up in our 53, but not sure if and when.

I know two other teams were interested with one being the Redskins

He cleared waivers because no team wanted to take on the contract. Once cleared, nobody had to.

Archived