• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers at Bucs - Quick Hits

Jeremy Igo

Panthers 28.

Tampa Bay 7.

In a preseason marred with cheesy penalties resulting from new rules of engagement, the Panthers were flagged very few times. This indicates the competence of our coaching.

For this reason, I say we will be better prepared than the Buccaneers.

31-13

27-6

Hmmmm, I see numbers. Numbers, numbers, numbers...hmmmm. What could those numbers be? Maybe those are numbers to stuff that happened last year. Oh...thats right! You're trying to show me what happened LAST YEAR. Ok, I get it! 

16-10

27-21

See...I can write numbers too!!! Wait...those are old numbers too! So what you're telling me is not to dwell in the past and the previous year doesn't mean S.H.I.T.!!!!

4. Obligatory Tampa Bay Cheerleaders Picture

Panthers-Bucs-5~0.jpg

Regarding those cheerleaders http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2014/09/05/raiderettes_lawsuit_the_team_will_pay_1_25_million_and_increase_cheerleaders.html

Cheerleaders for the Bengals, Bills, Jets, and Buccaneers—all of whom filed similar suits against their teams after Lacy took on the Raiders—have reason to be encouraged by the Raiders’ payout and policy shifts. 

Archived