• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers at Bucs - Quick Hits

Jeremy Igo

one highlight block doesn't prove jack,pff had him as one of the worst pass blockers in 2012 I believe maybe 11

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Really?... How many games did he play that season!? DLo is far worse at pass protection. And it's not even close.

The study by PFF was over a 3 year period.

Stew has a few highlight blocks so everyone thinks he's good at it. Unfortunately, he missed a lot of assignments as well. That said, he may have improved since then, so we will have to see how he does this year.

The study by PFF was over a 3 year period.

Stew has a few highlight blocks so everyone thinks he's good at it. Unfortunately, he missed a lot of assignments as well. That said, he may have improved since then, so we will have to see how he does this year.

meant to give you credit for that, your the one who opened my eyes to the situation

Must be the koolaid up there making people delusional!

It's delicious blue tastes like 12-4. How does your red 4-12 taste?

But in all seriousness Panthers and TB are like minded teams. We are defense first the "shield" so to speak. I prefer that style to falcons and saints Offense first crap.

Williams also had a 6 for -1 yards and a 7 for 18 yard game if you look at his last 3 against Tampa.

This is a Stewart game. Let Williams take the lead against the likes of teams like Atl. We can still be a 2 back team but it needs to be more game specific in who gets the load

Archived