• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Twitter question....

Jeremy Igo

All I ever wanted was to have a Panther follow me on twitter.

I got my wish the other day.

...It was Roman Harper.

Not sure how I feel about it. Pretty stoked but kind of a knot in my stomach too.

--------------------------

Every Day I'm Huddlin'

You should hit up Melvin White and ask him for a follow. He's been following me since we signed him as a UDFA, I love tha guy.

Why would you use Twitter to follow anything Panthers related? #ThereIsMoreToLifeThanSports

Sometimes teams have exclusive deals that you an only find on their social media accounts, like ticket upgrades where they tweet out clues during games for the location of the tickets.

Personally, I follow sports teams because it's an easy medium to follow along with games in progress or to find highlights or game recaps or news conferences. 

What gets annoying is when the team account starts to tweet reactionary things just like the fans you are also following on Twitter. There's a fine line between trying to engage your audience with occasional humor and overdoing it to the point where it's clear you're trying way too hard to get people talking. @Panthers and @Hornets have done a great job of walking that line this offseason, but @Braves sometimes tweets like a high schooler during games.

The more people you follow the more tweets you have to flip through on your timeline.

The specialized twitter apps help w this.

I always end up seeing a bunch of tweets from people I'm not following but are in the genre of things I like.  Why is this?!! I feel so old when I read twitter.

I always end up seeing a bunch of tweets from people I'm not following but are in the genre of things I like. Why is this?!! I feel so old when I read twitter.

Twitter, just recently, started flooding your feed with tweets from people your followers follow, in addition to the sponsored ones. I'm a little disappointed at how often they show up.

Archived