• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Happy Birthday to Sammi Jo

Jeremy Igo

all jokes and dumb shizz I say happy birthday to a true panthers fan. Its hard to find females who really care about a team much less know in depth knowledge about the team and its future. I would place her opinion above at least 90% of the huddle. Dont know her, dont know what she looks like just know she is super fun/cool chick who makes the podcast along with Jigzo (jeremy/igo/zod) a perfect mixture of the type of show that keeps your attention the entire time. Great job Jeremy I mean you guys have the chemistry and making to become a major podcast for fans. I think you need to promote the podcast and it will blow up fast and gain the respect it deserves. My 7 year old has been asking for "so fresh and so clean" all week after hearing it. You have good taste in music to be what I consider a noobish hiphop fan but you seem to recognize quality over mass appeal BS.

anyway....Happy birthday Sammi Jo and thank you for what you do and making my day a more positive experience.

PS....more podcast, I know your busy but trust me the time is worth it. Also...great job so far always having a great guest who knows the panthers...maybe time to add some villans

Archived