• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Happy Birthday to Sammi Jo

Jeremy Igo

Sammi dishing out the pie like a veteran

I'm coming to the Steelers game and bringing the enemy. I have done unspeakable things to one of their women. So she is coming along with her sister and husband from PA.

I need you Jeremy to Woo my wife while I sneak off with Sammi. The panthers wont be the only ones going jumbo package lmao

I'm coming to the Steelers game and bringing the enemy. I have done unspeakable things to one of their women. So she is coming along with her sister and husband from PA.

I need you Jeremy to Woo my wife while I sneak off with Sammi. The panthers wont be the only ones going jumbo package lmao

Swinger.

Swinger.

no....you will most likely be turned down unless you watch the Voice, Batchelor in paradise and all kinds of crappy TV shows. You will get close and then she will try and make you admit you have been a jerk for the last week so good luck with that...lol. I am def better looking than you and more humble....haha I think your new and you have a camera so I could be wrong you could get in there but I fear you would just be drilling my pilot hole for later......that was too much wasn't it? lol

no....you will most likely be turned down unless you watch the Voice, Batchelor in paradise and all kinds of crappy TV shows. You will get close and then she will try and make you admit you have been a jerk for the last week so good luck with that...lol. I am def better looking than you and more humble....haha I think your new and you have a camera so I could be wrong you could get in there but I fear you would just be drilling my pilot hole for later......that was too much wasn't it? lol

Yes, yes it was.

Archived