• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam back at practice, looks OK, shows no limitations

gettlemanjack

Cam got an MRI over the weekend. Not sure if it's been reported, or why he got the MRI. But I know because I had a relative who was right after him in line to get one.

Sent from my iPhone while admiring feet using CarolinaHuddle

Cam got an MRI over the weekend. Not sure if it's been reported, or why he got the MRI. But I know because I had a relative who was right after him in line to get one.

Sent from my iPhone while admiring feet using CarolinaHuddle

I'm assuming follow up, to check the healing, making sure it's not worse/just precautionary?

It's hard to have 17 pages of "Hey, that's good news!" posts. Controversy drives discussion. Consensus is pretty boring. 

That said, I'm glad to see Cam doing well. My fear is when he start taking hits during a game, and he feels the cumulative effect, or if he takes a hit that aggravates the injury.

He's a tough dude, so I imagine he'll play through it, but I wouldn't be surprised if we see DA for a series or two.

Spoken like a true Panther fan. always fearing instead of taking it day by day.

After so many years of being on this site, it still cracks me up how much so many of u enjoy worrying.LOL

Archived