• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Caplan: Stephen Hill trying out for Panthers today

Jeremy Igo

yea if they are staying in charlotte for physicals tomorrow, doesn't that mean we are definitely signing them?

if they pass of course, but why even do a physical if were not gonna sign them.

then again this is joe person.

Yeah I have no idea why you'd have them take a physical unless you were planning on signing them.

Even if you plan on signing them next week, wouldn't you just have them take the physical then?

But yes, it is Joe Person. The same Joe Person who reported Tavarres King being claimed on waivers Sunday morning.

yea if they are staying in charlotte for physicals tomorrow, doesn't that mean we are definitely signing them?

if they pass of course, but why even do a physical if were not gonna sign them.

then again this is joe person.

Stephen Hill is an absolute no brainer. 0 risk and very, VERY high ceiling for reward. We give up nothing for him and he will come dirt cheap. I dont think he will contribute right away but come next season we could very well have our very own Roddy White/Julio Jones type of one two punch with KB/Hill if both pan out.

I watched that highlight vid of Hill his rookie season and the dude is just constantly wide open. Im talking atlest several yds or more away from the DB

Stephen Hill is an absolute no brainer. 0 risk and very, VERY high ceiling for reward. We give up nothing for him and he will come dirt cheap. I dont think he will contribute right away but come next season we could very well have our very own Roddy White/Julio Jones type of one two punch with KB/Hill of both pan out

thats a big "if"

you exaggerate so much dude nobody takes you seriously.

that being said i wanna sign this guy and see what a real qb can do with him and maybe some better coaching.

Archived