• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Caplan: Stephen Hill trying out for Panthers today

Jeremy Igo

We're almost definitely not signing him, which might suck cause now you guys are getting me kind of hype to. If there's one thing the Huddle is good for it's getting you excited and hopeful about a player you've never seen outside of Youtube.

We're almost definitely not signing him, which might suck cause now you guys are getting me kind of hype to. If there's one thing the Huddle is good for it's getting you excited and hopeful about a player you've never seen outside of Youtube.

For what its worth, I just read both Hill and Boone are spending the night in Charlotte tonight and taking physicals tommorrow

Foucault to the PS...sign Hill tomorrow.

The guy is 6'4", blazing speed, wants to be here, Proehl works his alchemy and all is well in Pantherland.

You guys realize Tim Teblow was his QB....and Captain Buttfumble, and Geno Smiff?

Bye, bye Foucault, hello 4.36 speed.

I wouldn't mind the signing, but his highlights are pretty unimpressive.

Like you said though, he never had anyone under center to work with.

The Jets circus with their passing game the past few seasons is pretty unimpressive.

Looks to me like Stephen Hill and any other receiver with the NY Jets is a victim of that debacle.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2014/09/01/5144040/with-eye-on-sons-recovery-olsen.html

Here is the link where Person stated confirmed via league source, both Boone (or whatever the hell that guy's name is) and Stephen Hill are both spending the night in Charlotte tonight and taking a physical tomorrow. Scroll down to "receiver reinforcements" in bold and read that section.

Archived