• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Caplan: Stephen Hill trying out for Panthers today

Jeremy Igo

What does fantasy football have to do with drops? They watch the tape and record drops. That's that.

Grades are totally separate from their stat accumulation. Nothing to take with a grain of salt there. 

I said NFL personnel uses it, not all. Many will prefer eye judgement/in house people over analytic.

The way that they grade a receiver entails drops and everything else, which is then used to predict a player's success rate for the coming year.  Surely you don't believe that predictions aren't based upon grades which are based upon stats (or stat accumulation).  Come on, dude.

well it wouldn't be like we're asking richard sherman or pp7 to return kicks.

That makes it okay to take a chance on losing paper thin CB depth? Take off the blinders people! I feel like I'm going crazy over here. Maybe I am.

You really want a starting CB returning punts?

That makes it okay to take a chance on losing paper thin CB depth? Take off the blinders people! I feel like I'm going crazy over here. Maybe I am.

I agree with you, I don't like it either. Every now and again sure, but full time punt returner? No thanks.

Serious question. When has a punt returner been hurt? I can't think of many or any really.

Archived