• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Caplan: Stephen Hill trying out for Panthers today

Jeremy Igo

Why everybody keep saying this? He had a couple, 3 at the max deep balls that went through his hands not actually touched his hands. Never once last year the ball went into Ginn chest or directly in his hands and he dropped it

Not true. I can't remember the game Ginn missed the bomb, but I remember the pass going straight through his arms. He would have scored untouched if he caught the pass.

Former #Jets WR Stephen Hill is working out for the #Panthers today, source confirmed.

Hill could either push Bersin to the practice squad or be signed to the practice squad himself. Or, the Panthers could make a non WR related roster move to make room. Move Foucault to the practice squad for instance.

For the Jets, Hill was targeted 8 times this preseason but had only 3 catches. Some blame the lack of quality quarterbacks in New York.

Stephen Hill 2012 Highlights

can this guy return punts? Bersin has worked to hard I think he is a lock. He seems to be a blue collar guy who just gets open and makes plays. no need to be flashy and run a 4.3 just move the chains. Philly Brown didnt show me much as a PR what are your thoughts? I say no way Bersin gets booted to PS

Archived