• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL cuts of interest....

Jeremy Igo

I got ya... also, I thought my spelling of Proehl was a bit off, lol.

I think it would be worth it though. I have a hard time getting past the fact that we have two UDFAs rounding the WR corps and the complete absence of speed outside of Philly, who likely won't see the field as a recieiver very often, if at all.

We need speed badly.

Agreed. I hope Gettleman is working the phones

Stephen Hill has looked like utter poo his entire short career. Potential isn't worth anything if it never develops. See the millions of examples that came before him in the NFL. Kid doesn't get it.

Demaryius Thomas looked like a scrub till he got with a legitimate QB too. He body catches too much, but I would love to see what Proehl could do with him.

Demaryius Thomas looked like a scrub till he got with a legitimate QB too. He body catches too much, but I would love to see what Proehl could do with him.

That's not true though. You don't remember the "Miracle at Heinz Field" play from The Golden Calf of Bristol? He made The Golden Calf of Bristol look legit for a play, which is hard to do.

It was clear Thomas had talent and ability that translated to the field, so they got him a quarterback. The Jets have changed quarterbacks a few times while Hill was there. They deemed the problem to be him so they cut him. Very different situations.

*Edit* I tried to type T e b o w, but the autocorrects on the board changed it. I still laugh reading it.

Hill was given numerous opportunities to not only play, but start, and did nothing with them.

Ginn was buried on the depth chart and ignored. He was actually acknowledged for being a talent with us and performed very well.

So you tell me.

Hill was thrown to the wolves. Forced to be a no1 with no help. He was never going to be a no1 WR, but a solid no2.

It only took Ginn 7 seasons to finally become a mediocre WR. And, he's already looking like the same old WR he once was in Arizona right now.

SMH

Hill was thrown to the wolves. Forced to be a no1 with no help. He was never going to be a no1 WR, but a solid no2.

It only took Ginn 7 seasons to finally become a mediocre WR. And, he's already looking like the same old WR he once was in Arizona right now.

SMH

If Ginn were to get cut today and we had our pick, who would you hope Gettleman signs first? Hill or Ginn?

Archived