• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL cuts of interest....

Jeremy Igo

I dont think its worth arguing over XClown... there are similarities between Ginn and Hill's situations and it's pretty much acknowledged by all that Prohel is an outstanding positional coach.

That being said, i'd like to see what he could do with Hill.

Joe PersonVerified account

‏@josephperson

tough to argue he'd be upgrade for CAR. MT @BobGlauber No trade for Jets WR Stephen Hill. released, per source. 2012 2nd-rd pick down drain.

@josephperson: Penn State about to lose to UCF for second year in a row.

Person doesn't have a clue about anything

I dont think its worth arguing over XClown... there are similarities between Ginn and Hill's situations and it's pretty much acknowledged by all that Prohel is an outstanding positional coach.

Not trying to argue, but I just wouldn't want to waste a roster spot on the guy right now. No doubt Proehl is the real deal as a coach but I would rather him develop guys in the offseason and maximize their abilities in the regular season. Unless of course you get the random slamdunk guy that could help right away. Doesn't happen often though.

This would be awesome. He's probably better than Philly. Was also a KR in college.

yep, he actually ran a 4.3 at the combine. plus his college #s were better and also have some background in the return game. i am in no way content with the WR depth this team has right now, and haven't been for a long time. 

Hill hasn't shown 1/4 as much as Ginn has in his career.

Not trying to argue, but I just wouldn't want to waste a roster spot on the guy right now. No doubt Proehl is the real deal as a coach but I would rather him develop guys in the offseason and maximize their abilities in the regular season. Unless of course you get the random slamdunk guy that could help right away. Doesn't happen often though.

I got ya... also, I thought my spelling of Proehl was a bit off, lol.

I think it would be worth it though. I have a hard time getting past the fact that we have two UDFAs rounding the WR corps and the complete absence of speed outside of Philly, who likely won't see the field as a recieiver very often, if at all.

We need speed badly.

Archived