• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL cuts of interest....

Jeremy Igo

Former panthers cut so far:

Josh Vaughn

Travis Bond

Jared wheeler

Armanti Edwards

Sione Fua

I noticed some veteran offensive linemen that have been cut so far I don't know if they can offer anything to us but we have found plenty of decent starters from other teams garbage bin.

Here is who I noticed:

Levi Brown

Pat McQuistan

I also would like to see who teams loaded with OLine depth cut. Chicago, Philly, Denver, San Fran, NE, GB SD and Tennessee in particular.

Some young running backs are available as well if Reaves goes to IR then I could see us having to get another RB

Lache Seastrunk

Jeff Demps

Jarvis Green-Ellis

Terrell Pryor has also been released. I would love to see someone try to convert him into a WR or TE.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I just fear Hill will get acquired quickly off waivers with a team with higher priority, might have been prudent to trade a conditional 7th to secure him.

Which is why I think we aren't looking for WR help and Gettleman is being his usual stubborn self. We should've been all over it. He won't make it to us and it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up in the division.

That's not really true. Ginn was always a fantastic return man and had a few decent years at receiver before coming to us. He already established value for teams. Hill has not.

He was available on a one-year deal for a reason. He had never shown anything close to what he did once he got here... he was a speed guy that had non-existent ballskills and had never developed. Hill is pretty much thr same guy minus the return ability.

He was available on a one-year deal for a reason. He had never shown anything close to what he did once he got here... he was a speed guy that had non-existent ballskills and had never developed. Hill is pretty much thr same guy minus the return ability.

He was available on a one year deal because Harbaugh buried him on the depth chart for an entire season instead of just letting him walk. He was never a sure thing, but his worth then is more than Hill's now.

Ginn had Smith and Kaep.

Hill had Sanchez and Geno. You tell me.

Hill was given numerous opportunities to not only play, but start, and did nothing with them.

Ginn was buried on the depth chart and ignored. He was actually acknowledged for being a talent with us and performed very well.

So you tell me.

Archived