• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL cuts of interest....

Jeremy Igo

Let's sign all these fast guys with shitty hands to pair well with our QB who throws lasers that aren't always really accurate.

That's way better than giving him sure-handed possession guys. Do it Gettleman.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Let's sign all these fast guys with shitty hands to pair well with our QB who throws lasers that aren't always really accurate.

That's way better than giving him sure-handed possession guys. Do it Gettleman.

To be fair the slow guys with sure hands haven't looked too hot to this point either.

And i don'think people are hooing to have the entire WR corps to be revamped 2 through 6... most agree, we need to add at least one WR with speed and some hint of ability to actually catch when thrown to.

Yup and has return ability.

With his speed, our range at safety is potentially awesome.

I don't think he's the same player since injury.

There is some quality safeties available should we decide to sign one. Colin jones is a great special teams player but I don't see him getting the job done as a safety. Godfrey isn't 100% which leaves Anderson. I say cut anderson and sign someone.

To be fair the slow guys with sure hands haven't looked too hot to this point either.

And i don'think people are hooing to have the entire WR corps to be revamped 2 through 6... most agree, we need to add at least one WR with speed and some hint of ability to actually catch when thrown to.

I'm not against upgrading, and maybe someone could be signed that could work out. But when the thread turns into Gettleman bashing for not bringing in that guy with "potential" that hasn't done fug all for multiple seasons it just gets laughable.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion though.

@RapSheet: Drama building in Nola over roster spot of veteran CB Champ Bailey, who got a signing bonus of $500K. Team may love rookie Brian Dixon more

@RapSheet: Did he make it over Champ Bailey? RT @BrianDixon_2: Feels good to make the 53 man roster #WhoDatNation #SpeedKills

Archived