• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL cuts of interest....

Jeremy Igo

@TomPelissero: Another Hard Knocks note: "Amsterdam" is no more. Am told #Falcons waived WR Geraldo Boldewijn with an injury settlement.

Holy poo. Sign this dude. 6'4/220. Could block. Coaches raved about him during Hard Knocks, knows the falcons offense.

So you rather have Bell n Chandler?

Winston has gone down hill. Guys, someone with a name you recognize doesn't always mean it's sometime with talent.

I would rather take a flyer on someone younger like Britton. He had NFL experience at RT and LG. His versatility is a major plus.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Winston has gone down hill. Guys, someone with a name you recognize doesn't always mean it's sometime with talent.

I would rather take a flyer on someone younger like Britton. He had NFL experience at RT and LG. His versatility is a major plus.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

How about we get both Winston and Britton

Greg Auman ‏@gregauman 3m

Another surprise: Bucs have cut rookie WR Solomon Patton, who had seemed to secure both return jobs, agent Hadley Engelhard confirms.

I read somewhere earlier last week he was a stone cold lock because of special teams play.

Archived