• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL cuts of interest....

Jeremy Igo

I would like to give a size/speed freak a chance with a competent QB and the best WR coach in the league. Not sure where the problem is in that.

I never said there was a problem with that. I think it's funny.

Garbage player that hasn't done anything gets cut, other fanbases salivate over getting him. It's not unique to the Huddle or Panther fans. It's everywhere.

Philly fans thought getting Barner was great because of his college resume and the Chip Kelly connection. Yeah he sucked in Carolina but Kelly will get the most out of him what a steal. Lasted on their roster for what, a week?

Just a funny observation that's all. Don't take it personally.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

So did Ted Ginn... Prohel can work magic.

Ginn could also had great punt return ability which Hill doesn't have. Ginn also had some pretty bad drops. I don't think Proehl had much to do with the stats he put up. In San Fran he never got the chance to catch the ball being in the bottom of the depth chart while he was our #3 WR here. When he played for Miami he put up similar numbers. I think Ricky Prohel is a great coach but he didn't do much to improve Ginn.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

@josephperson: Stephen Hill's agent says he hopes CAR puts claim in 4 Stephen Hill. "Ricky Proehl could do wonders w/ Hill."-Alan Herman, who repped Proehl

This is awesome to hear. Not only because I want Hill but because it shows how much Ricky is respected around the league.

Let Ricky do work!

Archived