• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL cuts of interest....

Jeremy Igo

This might be interesting one:

">

60 rec, 801 yds, 3 TDs in 2 seasons.

Kid had an awesome rookie season but broke his ankle in 2012 and missed entire season. Already not very fast this ankle injury did him in. I've had ankle injuries and it took me roughly 1-2 years to fully gain everything back. Could be someone to keep an eye on or atleast give a workout to.

That's not true though. You don't remember the "Miracle at Heinz Field" play from The Golden Calf of Bristol? He made The Golden Calf of Bristol look legit for a play, which is hard to do.

It was clear Thomas had talent and ability that translated to the field, so they got him a quarterback. The Jets have changed quarterbacks a few times while Hill was there. They deemed the problem to be him so they cut him. Very different situations.

*Edit* I tried to type T e b o w, but the autocorrects on the board changed it. I still laugh reading it.

I never said he was going to be Demaryius Thomas either. Point was we don't know what Hill's ceiling is because we haven't seen him with a competent QB. Hill has flashed just like DT did in first two years. 

This boards obsession with measurables always makes me laugh. Oh a tall fast guy is available, quick grab him. Ignore his stone hands and inability to run routes, it's all about potential. You guys would have wanted Jerry Rice dropped for some of these guys because he only ran a 4.7 40. Too many people over value physical attributes and grossly under value actual talent and skill.

This boards obsession with measurables always makes me laugh. Oh a tall fast guy is available, quick grab him. Ignore his stone hands and inability to run routes, it's all about potential. You guys would have wanted Jerry Rice dropped for some of these guys because he only ran a 4.7 40. Too many people over value physical attributes and grossly under value actual talent and skill.

Maybe you haven't seen our WR corps lately? We need guys who can stretch the field in a bad way. 

Archived