• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Steelers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Hated that miss, but all last year he was pretty solid.

Yeah... He missed what 3 field goals? Miami, New Orleans and SF.

He honestly didnt have many high pressure FG attempts.

I'd say he had 2 in SF and he went 1 for 2. The one in New Orleans was first drive of the third and instead of going for it on 4th we trotted Gano out there and he missed. Was game over after that. And he nailed our lineman in the head in Miami.

With Riverboat Ron last year Gano was never really called upon in the clutch. He's got a boomin leg don't get me wrong, and missing only 3 FG's isn't bad but I just don't have 100% faith in him yet.

That missed extra point in Philly still plays in my head lol

Preseason four is generally about guys trying to make the final spots on a roster.

I know. That was the only interesting aspect of the game.

I was kinda expecting a better fight from the Steelers, though. To make things worse, I had to watch their stream and they were forced to talk more about the Panthers than their own team.

I know. That was the only interesting aspect of the game.

I was kinda expecting a better fight from the Steelers, though. To make things worse, I had to watch their stream and they were forced to talk more about the Panthers than their own team.

In the past, we've always seem to come out of the Steeler preseason game with someone lost for the season.

I always get nervous.

Yeah... He missed what 3 field goals? Miami, New Orleans and SF.

He honestly didnt have many high pressure FG attempts.

I'd say he had 2 in SF and he went 1 for 2. The one in New Orleans was first drive of the third and instead of going for it on 4th we trotted Gano out there and he missed. Was game over after that. And he nailed our lineman in the head in Miami.

With Riverboat Ron last year Gano was never really called upon in the clutch. He's got a boomin leg don't get me wrong, and missing only 3 FG's isn't bad but I just don't have 100% faith in him yet.

That missed extra point in Philly still plays in my head lol

He's not Kasay, I know.

But I'm okay with him right now.

Archived