• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Steelers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Nah man. I've been sober for 90 days.

I'm being serious. Once Cam starts to make faster decisions, the sky is the limit.

Once Cam start doing this...Once Cam start doing that. Once Cam start...

U simply sit and pull stuff out of your behind to criticize the kid for right? It's folks like u who keep the fair-weather fans focus on every isn Cam does with looking at the big picture.

It's amazing how many folks are the O-line sucks when everyone else but Cam is under center. 

I swear. Can't no one say anything about Cam.

All I'm saying is Cam would be a much different QB if he starts to see the field faster.

We sit here and give the excuse that Cam and WRs need time to develop a chemistry. But, Webb is making plays with totally new receivers too.

So you tell me.... Don't say Webb is playing vs scrubs.

Cam was making all those throws in TC. If you think competition does not matter then I dunno what else to tell u.

I swear. Can't no one say anything about Cam.

All I'm saying is Cam would be a much different QB if he starts to see the field faster.

We sit here and give the excuse that Cam and WRs need time to develop a chemistry. But, Webb is making plays with totally new receivers too.

So you tell me.... Don't say Webb is playing vs scrubs.

I think u need to go pull up threads from since 2011. There have been many who have been saying quite a bit about Cam.

As a matter of fact, it seems criticizing Cam feel way more normal on this board, than not. 

Archived