• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jersey Schedule?

tchadb21

As far a jersey prices, I've bought the Reebok replicas, old guys and new, in perfect shape, same as brand new for as little as 5 bucks up to 20......so you can get them cheap if you shop, and keep check. Replica is just that...a replica.....no need in worrying about getting duped.

Alternated jerseys we are only allowed to wear to 2 games a season. That is it, unless they changed it since last year.

:cheers2:

i got a dwill jersey off ebay with sewn on letters and #s for about 50 bucks after the 07 season ended. I cant find them now and if i do come across them on ebay they are definatley more than 50 bucks now. but sometimes it's worth a shot. mine is blue but i would like to get one of each color.

I'm almost positive the 'lectric Blues have been worn three times in one season!

NFL rules stipulate that a team may wear their alternate or "third" jersey 1 time during the preseason and 2 times during the regular season. This includes all hideous "throwback" jerseys.

Home teams must decide on jersey colors by the end of July. Then the away team can pick their colors. This info is not usually announced before the season starts by the Panthers, but put into an Observer article.

You would think they would make an announcement of some kind before the first home preseason game as they have gotten big on the "Wear Your Panthers Pride" campaign in the last couple of years.

Yeah I'm with you on that...looks like Panthers.com would post some sort of announcement about the jerseys.

I'm kind of a 'Panther nerd'....I like to wear the same color jersey that the team has on to the games. :cool:

Hey, don't be so hard on yourself. It's actually a good idea to wear the same jersey as the Panthers. You never know, one game you could get called out of the stands to punt if Jason Baker sprains his vagina on yet another blocked punt.

Yeah I'm with you on that...looks like Panthers.com would post some sort of announcement about the jerseys.

I'm kind of a 'Panther nerd'....I like to wear the same color jersey that the team has on to the games. :cool:

They normally will once the season starts, and promote wearing what color to wear each and every week we have a home game.

They had this up at the Stadium for fanfest:

Balt: Blue

Pitt: White

Philly: White

Wash: White

Buff: Black

Atl: Black

Miami: Blue

Tampa: Black

Minn: Black

NO: Black

Of course this is just the home games. I would guess that the other 'Blue' jersey game is either MNF at Dallas or at Tampa (for the heat).

post-747-133194768206_thumb.jpg

Im curious what the Panthers record is per color?

They used to have all the 'splits' posted on the website. Not only their record in each color jersey, but also thier record on grass/turf, home/away, night/day, month, etc.

Now with the new revamped website, I can't find it at panthers.com or nfl.com for that matter.

• 2 weeks later...

They had this up at the Stadium for fanfest:

Balt: Blue

Pitt: White

Philly: White

Wash: White

Buff: Black

Atl: Black

Miami: Blue

Tampa: Black

Minn: Black

NO: Black

Of course this is just the home games. I would guess that the other 'Blue' jersey game is either MNF at Dallas or at Tampa (for the heat).

The other blue jersey game will be at Tampa because it will be hot there. Like they have done in other instances. The Dallas game will be black jerseys because it is a night game and heat won't be a factor during that time. That or the Cowboys Stadium roof will be closed.

I contacted the team site asking about the jersey colors. Jody Toth told me the Panthers entire 2009 jersey colors will be posted on the team site on Thursday, August 27th. That's Tomorrow.

Jody also said to me that Saturday the Panthers will be in blue. Blue jerseys against the Ravens.

Archived