• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Press Coverage stops Eli & Gmen Recieveing Corp

Cold Cat

So last night Dallas played tight or press on all of Giants recievers. What was the result . It held manning under 200 yards passing, two interceptions, no Td's allowed. And 8 sacks. No Reciever over 60 yards. Manning was looking everywhere for someone to get the ball. I believe he hit 7 different targets in the game. With Brandon Jacobs out, no Plaxico, and as the injuries pile up what are Tom and his Gmen gonna do.

Next sunday should show us where the Gmen are. I wonder if they will rush Jacobs back so there is some threat of a run game.

I wonder what Fox and Co. will do with the Secondary. We always allow that 5 yrd cushion. That could allow manning to nickel and dime us up the field.

Peppers has been a great threat for us this year and only makes our Dline better. I hope we can play some tight coverage and apply pressure like dallas did.

Not to worried about or Offense this week. We've shown over the past few games that we can do it on the ground and through the air.

Archived