• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Cuts 8-26

Jeremy Igo

Blanchard QB, Folkerts C, Regis LDT, and Glanton LB???

That would be my guess..

sent from my iPhone using the Carolina Huddle app

Folkerts? He was on the active roster last year and he's our primary backup Center, so that's pretty damn unlikely...most people have him making the 53-man roster this year.

I don't believe Blanchard can be cut while recovering from concussion

Sent from Carolina Huddle App for Android.

Injury settlement/waived perhaps? Though if it's a positive prognosis I could see them keeping him as a camp body through the end of the preseason.

Cut King and trade a 6th or 7th for Stephen Hill.

Hope Barner makes Eagles and you still have 7 picks.

I think I'd rather keep King.

If you want to make a project of Stephen Hill, I'd rather it not be at the expense of a kid who looks like he has potential.  You could easily wind up with Hill bombing here too, and then having to watch King blow up for someone else.

I think I'd rather keep King.

If you want to make a project of Stephen Hill, I'd rather it not be at the expense of a kid who looks like he has potential. You could easily wind up with Hill bombing here too, and then having to watch King blow up for someone else.

Isn't king already a project? To me hill's upside is greater than king's. Not that I am in favor of cutting king just pondering the possibilities.

Archived