• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

whats with all the 3 year old threads popping up?

mrka1979

I'd be the first tosay that contract is way too big.

He is good but could he do it with half the o-line he has in seattle.----NO

Anywhere else in the NFL shaun probably would get 1200yrds 13Td.

Edgerin James sounds really good after that 80 MIL contract.

If Seattle picked up Edge, they'd get a massive upgrade. He's just as good a runner and a far superior blocker and receiver.

• 3 years later...

Not as annoying as all the repeat threads asking the same thing about this problem, that bring up ANOTHER old thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

:P

Wouldn't be too bad if it would bump a decent thread. Say like ......hot women don't post on message boards... :D

I thought all of the old threads should be gone because the site crashed.

When you delete something on your computer, it may disappear but it's still sitting on the hard drive, same principal...

..probably just a coincidence but "ghost" threads are popping up on the same day that someone with a Tupac avi is causing virus alerts to pop off all over the place.

The ghost threads have been going on for several days...

When you delete something on your computer, it may disappear but it's still sitting on the hard drive, same principal...

The ghost threads have been going on for several days...

Yeah, but what's up with the virus alerts I am getting as well as several others?

Scrum made a post and said nothing was wrong with his post, or I assume that is what he was talking about....not sure.

:confused:

Yeah, but what's up with the virus alerts I am getting as well as several others?

Scrum made a post and said nothing was wrong with his post, or I assume that is what he was talking about....not sure.

:confused:

I think what Scrum was saying is that there's nothing wrong with his posts, but when he brings in attachments...

Archived