• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Cuts 8-24

Jeremy Igo

Pilares is the only surprise, not surprised he got cut, but in the first round.

Unless DG and RR are doing him a solid from him being a good teammate.

Agreed. That's the only one I was like, "wow, this early?"

SCP is going to be pissed about Gaydosh.

Maybe a McNeil or Blanchard. They could wait and see if Blanchard looks to be available for Thursday. If it's not looking good then Injury Settlement. Deandre Presley is currently on the Active/Pup so he is a candidate too.

I would guess any of the slew of no names lineman are candidates as well. Drake Nevis I think is a 4th year guy. Probably ineligible for PS. Some guys will stick for another week just for PS evaluation.

Oh, the 2011 draft. After picking Cam first we could've just had Hurney shart on the draft card and hand it in and we would've gotten the same amount of contributions.

what is life like to constantly be perceiving it as half empty? I just cant understand the rational. . . We got Cam, you can stop whining now, lol.

what is life like to constantly be perceiving it as half empty? I just cant understand the rational. . . We got Cam, you can stop whining now, lol.

How was I whining? Look at who we picked after Cam and please tell me who made a major impact. It's called being realistic and not wearing rose-colored glasses. Has nothing to do with Cam.

How was I whining? Look at who we picked after Cam and please tell me who made a major impact. It's called being realistic and not wearing rose-colored glasses. Has nothing to do with Cam.

Archived