• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Cuts 8-24

Jeremy Igo

thank you, so we have progress here. Now, how do you think that compares to the rest of the teams as for as, how much they got better?

I wasn't going to go do the work so credit to this dude.

@MaseDenver: Picking atop the 2011 NFL Draft were the Panthers & Broncos. Carolina has one pick left (Newton). Denver has seven, including five starters.

And hello Mr. Jones! Thanks for retweeting!

I wasn't going to go do the work so credit to this dude.

@MaseDenver: Picking atop the 2011 NFL Draft were the Panthers & Broncos. Carolina has one pick left (Newton). Denver has seven, including five starters.

And hello Mr. Jones! Thanks for retweeting!

Denver ended up with Fua too. 

Speaking of that Hurney magic, Ras-I Dowling--the player picked 33rd overall--the player we ended up giving to New England for moving up to grab the fleet-footed and elusive Armanti Edwards---was cut by the Jets. 

I would be so sick if it turned out to be a great player. 

Even though it worked out for Hurney because NE made a bad pick, it is still one of the dumbest moves I have ever seen.  The only good thing about picking Edwards was that it renewed my dream of being drafted by an NFL team.

I can say anything negative I want a thousands times as long as its true?

you sure youre done?

Name one player we picked after Cam who made a major impact from the 2011 draft. And go.

I also love how I say that I'm a huge Cam fan, acknowledging how important he is to the franchise even though the rest of the picks were awful (please explain if you disagree), and you ignore that, but when someone else says it and mentions how bad the rest of the draft is, you agree with them? You straight-up argued one point and agreed with the exact same thing when another guy posted it.

Incredible.

Archived