• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Cuts 8-24

Jeremy Igo

. . .

and here we are several comments later and you still cant answer one of my questions. . who do you think rational people reading this thread regard as stupid?

I called you a whiner, which was justified and now youve spent an unknown amount of time trying to insult me and make me angry. . poorly I might add. You could have just answered the question and been sane, but instead you chose to mouth off.

Now just sit there and look stupid.

We have 1 of 10 draft picks remaining on the roster from the 2010 draft (Greg Hardy).

We have 1 of 8 draft picks remaining on the roster from the 2011 draft (Cam Newton).

Yeah those two guys are a HUGE part of this franchise and the Cam pick was awesome! But that's 2 out of 18 draft picks still on the roster from drafts just 4 and 5 years ago. That's pathetic.

We have 1 of 10 draft picks remaining on the roster from the 2010 draft (Greg Hardy).

We have 1 of 8 draft picks remaining on the roster from the 2011 draft (Cam Newton).

Yeah those two guys are a HUGE part of this franchise and the Cam pick was awesome! But that's 2 out of 18 draft picks still on the roster from drafts just 4 and 5 years ago. That's pathetic.

That's more than pathetic.

so I guess the rational readers here arent gong to get an answer.

You see your whole method of valuation of the draft is wrong. I view it as the total sum of gambles. How much better did our team get better that year compared to say the Bucs, or the Falcons, or someone else?

Fuging imbecile? hehe do you think thats adding to the quality of your post? You are losing any credibility you had by posting nothing but insults and comments backed by 0 facts or logic. Youre are "raging" and worked up" arent you? I very disappointed in you, Floppin, youre better than that.

Its not my fault that you felt the need to take a completely harmless statement about how we no longer have any picks from that draft and start slinging insults because someone had the gall to view the draft as, you know, an actually collection of individual picks rather than your vague view of drafts as a singular entity.

Which by the way wasn't ever his fuging point but yours. Its as if we were discussing a line of incestuous children birthed by one couple, of which the first was a Rhodes scholar and the rest either died in infancy or lived with various deformities of mind and body and here would come along razy with the argument that incest was OK because the overall value got us a Rhodes scholar and how many other normal couples give birth to Rhodes scholars amongst their children.

thank you, so we have progress here. Now, how do you think that compares to the rest of the teams as for as, how much they got better?

Its not my fault that you felt the need to take a completely harmless statement about how we no longer have any picks from that draft and start slinging insults because someone had the gall to view the draft as, you know, an actually collection of individual picks rather than your vague view of drafts as a singular entity.

Which by the way wasn't ever his fuging point but yours. Its as if we were discussing a line of incestuous children birthed by one couple, of which the first was a Rhodes scholar and the rest either died in infancy or lived with various deformities of mind and body and here would come along razy with the argument that incest was OK because the overall value got us a Rhodes scholar and how many other normal couples give birth to Rhodes scholars amongst their children.

You still dont get it. I didnt say it was ok (in your example, wow youre wierd, Floppin, but here goes) I said that at least it did yield a Rhodes scholar. . . no where did I say that incest is ok. Your boy 3rd Degree started putting words in my mouth. You can read my comments again. Feel free to do so

and dont be upset when someone corrects you. Accept when youre wrong and try to grow from it.

You still dont get it. I didnt say it was ok (in your example, wow youre wierd, Floppin, but here goes) I said that at least it did yield a Rhodes scholar. . . no where did I say that incest is ok. Your boy 3rd Degree started putting words in my mouth. You can read my comments again. Feel free to do so

and dont be upset when someone corrects you. Accept when youre wrong and try to grow from it.

What you don't get us that 3rd degree never said anything negative about Cam or his contribution to the team that's all just your imagination. And if you're suggesting that its OK to draft completely shitty in every round but one if that one round nets you a great player, then I'd say you have retardedly low expectations for the quality of your gm.

What you don't get us that 3rd degree never said anything negative about Cam or his contribution to the team that's all just your imagination. And if you're suggesting that its OK to draft completely shitty in every round but one if that one round nets you a great player, then I'd say you have retardedly low expectations for the quality of your gm.

He was whining that we didnt get more picks, plain and simple. My response was 'at least we got the most important one'

then he freaked out.

Oh, the 2011 draft. After picking Cam first we could've just had Hurney shart on the draft card and hand it in and we would've gotten the same amount of contributions.

what is life like to constantly be perceiving it as half empty? I just cant understand the rational. . . We got Cam, you can stop whining now, lol.

How was I whining? Look at who we picked after Cam and please tell me who made a major impact. It's called being realistic and not wearing rose-colored glasses. Has nothing to do with Cam.

When you focus only on negative aspects even though you may have just drafted your best franchise player ever. . . thats called whining.

When you focus on missing in rounds 2-7, that's called not being a blind jock-sniffer.

I'm one of the biggest Cam fans ever. You either picked the wrong guy to call out, or you missed where I said AFTER we picked Cam.

By your logic, we should be thrilled we lost the last game 30-7, otherwise we're whining and focusing only on negative aspects.

He was whining that we didnt get more picks, plain and simple. My response was 'at least we got the most important one'

then he freaked out.

Orly?

Stating the obvious isn't whining. But whatever. I'm done with this. Its ultimately pointless.

Archived