• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Cuts 8-24

Jeremy Igo

explain without "you wanna FIGHT?!?!?" and looking at me with crazy eyes.

We got Cam in the first right? great pick right? How many others teams got just one draft pick thats still on their teams this year. How many other teams got a franchise QB that year?

If its comparable, then I would say "we didnt have a great draft, but we got Cam". . to say thats "jock sniffing" is what the mind of a butthurt internet child says when he gets a knee jerk reaction to be being rightfully called a WHINER for ignoring the fact that we got THE MOST IMPORTANT PIECE of the puzzle for our team.

I didnt say we had good draft but 3rd degree and you want to pick a fight dont you? I am waiting. . .

He never ignored the fact that we got Cam. In fact he specifically used the term "outside of Cam".

That draft did indeed suckass outside of Cam, so I, as well, am baffled by just what the fug you're getting all worked up about?

He never ignored the fact that we got Cam. In fact he specifically used the term "outside of Cam".

That draft did indeed suckass outside of Cam, so I, as well, am baffled by just what the fug you're getting all worked up about?

lol why am I always the one who is " worked up"? dont get it twisted with your own pessimism and start assuming you know where I am coming from.  He made the comment to emphatically say the draft was poo, and downplayed the importance of a QB, which is what for a team? 40% of your offense? Then he implied that I was jock sniffer with absolutely no justification on my comments.

Now, do any of you want to answer the important questions? or are all 3 of you going to nit pick nonsense for the whole conversation?

How many teams retained more important draft picks in that draft and how many teams got a franchise QB that year?

lol why am I always the one who is " worked up"? dont get it twisted with your own pessimism and start assuming you know where I am coming from. He made the comment to emphatically say the draft was poo, and downplayed the importance of a QB, which is what for a team? 40% of your offense? Then he implied that I was jock sniffer with absolutely no justification on my comments.

Now, do any of you want to answer the important questions? or are all 3 of you going to nit pick nonsense for the whole conversation?

How many teams retained more important draft picks in that draft and how many teams got a franchise QB that year?

I'm not pessimistic you Looney toon. I'm constantly one of the most optimistic fans on this board...sometimes bordering on blind homerism. poo I argued for months with P55 and others that cutting all our vets and starting Jimmy Jam was actually in our best interest, leading up to the 2010 season while blithely ignoring the fact that the team was gutted for an imagined lockout cap disaster and the fact that we had a lame dock coach.

But here's the point. Saying that outside of Cam that our draft sucked in 2011 is a damn fact. It also in no way diminishes the importance of Cam to our team. You raging about some imagined injustice is making you look extremely childish.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, just wow.

and you guys think I over react from time to time. Just look at this guy. Wow.

I called out Hurney for missing on draft picks and that's overreacting, while your adolescent "HAHAHA" somehow denotes maturity?

Jesus, you're twice as stupid as I thought. Carry on, jock sniffer.

You raging about some imagined injustice is making you look extremely childish.

show me how Im "raging". And I dont think Im the loony toon Floppin, Im the one who hasnt been in jail. . remember?

are you going to answer the questions I asked or not. . wow hahaha pitiful

I called out Hurney for missing on draft picks and that's overreacting, while your adolescent "HAHAHA" somehow denotes maturity?

Jesus, you're twice as stupid as I thought. Carry on, jock sniffer.

Ohhh I get it, you think the jock sniffer is going to make me upset since you are so butthurt. Well ok, How am I a jock sniffer?

show me how Im "raging". And I dont think Im the loony toon Floppin, Im the one who hasnt been in jail. . remember?

I in no way downplayed getting a QB. On multiple occasions I said how picks in rounds 2-7 were separate from Cam.

I expect to get the right guy with the top pick, and to add a solid starter or two with the rest of the picks. Not a collection of busts that would make a museum proud.

The fact that you're 40 and you write like a 13-year-old scares me, and the fact that you get in an uproar as you tell others how we overreact amuses me. 

Put them together, and you've amplified your ignorance.

Ohh sick burn you quick witted snarky genius.

Your questions are irrelevant you fuging imbecile. Because no matter how important Cam is to our team, and no matter if anyone else got another player as important to their team in the draft, it isn't going to change the fact that OUTSIDE OF CAM our 2011 draft blew donkey chode. And that's all he said.

Ohh sick burn you quick witted snarly genius.

Your questions are irrelevant you fuging imbecile. Because no matter how important Cam is to our team, and no matter if anyone else got another player as important to their team in the draft, it isn't going to change the fact that OUTSIDE OF CAM our 2011 draft blew donkey chode. And that's all he said.

You got it. 

It's unfortunate that aside from Alice, many of the shittiest posters on this forum are Panthers fans and they make the whole fanbase look worse than it really is.

I expect more than what we got from rounds 2-7 (that means ASIDE FROM CAM, Razeyfingers) and I expect more than what we get from a lot of idiots on this board. It's one thing to be a clever troll to incite arguments, but it's another to just be a downright idiotic, 40-year-old overgrown child.

Ohh sick burn you quick witted snarky genius.

so I guess the rational readers here arent gong to get an answer.

You see your whole method of valuation of the draft is wrong. I view it as the total sum of gambles. How much better did our team get better that year compared to say the Bucs, or the Falcons, or someone else?

Fuging imbecile? hehe do you think thats adding to the quality of your post? You are losing any credibility you had by posting nothing but insults and comments backed by 0 facts or logic. Youre are "raging" and worked up" arent you? I very disappointed in you, Floppin, youre better than that.

Archived