• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Cuts 8-24

Jeremy Igo

There was only one speed receiver who was going to make this roster. That was apparent from day one if you knew Shula and his offense.

It was between Underwood, Pilares, and Philly Brown. No surprise there with Philly stepping up on special teams.

Now it is down to Bersin, King, and Lucas for that last receiver spot, and I believe King is injured. Lucas has practice squad written all over him. They want to keep him around and have limited him in preseason games so the league does not see him. Belichick will prolly take him anyway when they try to pass him through waivers. I hope the Panthers try to grab Brandon Coleman from the Saints for their practice squad if he is put on waivers. Another receiver to grab if he is cut is Rodney Smith of the Vikings.

How was I whining? Look at who we picked after Cam and please tell me who made a major impact. It's called being realistic and not wearing rose-colored glasses. Has nothing to do with Cam.

When you focus only on negative aspects even though you may have just drafted your best franchise player ever. . . thats called whining.

When you focus only on negative aspects even though you may have just drafted your best franchise player ever. . . thats called whining.

When you focus on missing in rounds 2-7, that's called not being a blind jock-sniffer.

I'm one of the biggest Cam fans ever. You either picked the wrong guy to call out, or you missed where I said AFTER we picked Cam. 

By your logic, we should be thrilled we lost the last game 30-7, otherwise we're whining and focusing only on negative aspects.

@josephperson: Bears release Jordan Senn. Panthers need help on special teams, but Senn doesn't return punts.

Senn released by Bears. Any chance we bring him back for special teams?

Beat me to it. I wouldn't be opposed to it. Special teams ace and great team guy.

When you focus on missing in rounds 2-7, that's called not being a blind jock-sniffer.

I'm one of the biggest Cam fans ever. You either picked the wrong guy to call out, or you missed where I said AFTER we picked Cam. 

By your logic, we should be thrilled we lost the last game 30-7, otherwise we're whining and focusing only on negative aspects.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, just wow.

and you guys think I over react from time to time. Just look at this guy. Wow.

Yet,he brings up some valid points.

explain without "you wanna FIGHT?!?!?" and looking at me with crazy eyes.

We got Cam in the first right? great pick right? How many others teams got just one draft pick thats still on their teams this year. How many other teams got a franchise QB that year?

If its comparable, then I would say "we didnt have a great draft, but we got Cam". . to say thats "jock sniffing" is what the mind of a butthurt internet child says when he gets a knee jerk reaction to be being rightfully called a WHINER for ignoring the fact that we got THE MOST IMPORTANT PIECE of the puzzle for our team.

I didnt say we had good draft but 3rd degree and you want to pick a fight dont you? I am waiting. . .

Archived