• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just want to point this out

teeray

I don't really know what it means, but to give a little perspective, everyone seems to believe that the 49ers will be pretty good this season including myself.

There is always the chance that doesn't end up being the case, but they have proven to be one of the top teams in the NFC the last several years.

So far this preseason through 2 games they are 0-2

Not only that, they have been outscored 57-3.

So... just saying it is preseason, quit crying into your pillows and making bold statements about how good our team/players is or isn't.  We don't know poo yet, it is just the preseason

Let's talk late late October or November

This is a new and exciting thread. No one has ever said anything like this before.

NFC is going to be so deep this year. NFC is just about the equivalent of the NBA WesternConference. The NBAEast is like the AFC.

So many teams will be good this year. We have to stay healthy, and we need Cam healthy come week one. I'm concerned with his back and ankle. His back will hinder his accuracy early on, and with his ankle not being ready yet, I'm a little concerned. I'm expecting a heavy dose of double trouble the first few weeks. If Stew can stay healthy this season, we will be a force to contend with.

Btw, fug the Taints!

everyone seems to believe that the 49ers will be pretty good this season including myself.

do you think they will challenge Seattle for their division title? if so, why? 

to me... SF is an enigma. They have some serious questions, not the least of which being team chemistry. teams that dont play as a team, and teams that arent motivated to play hard, generally dont. and this seems to be the case for the 9ers.

some Huddlers have mentioned that SF will take a hard tumble this season. im just curious why you think they will be good Teeray.

I see the point.  There is always a dark horse nobody expected to show up and there are a few teams with free tickets to the playoffs who never show up at the window to pick them up. 

I think the dark horse team (NFC) this year will be- Detroit.

Archived