• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just want to point this out

teeray

I don't really know what it means, but to give a little perspective, everyone seems to believe that the 49ers will be pretty good this season including myself.

There is always the chance that doesn't end up being the case, but they have proven to be one of the top teams in the NFC the last several years.

So far this preseason through 2 games they are 0-2

Not only that, they have been outscored 57-3.

So... just saying it is preseason, quit crying into your pillows and making bold statements about how good our team/players is or isn't.  We don't know poo yet, it is just the preseason

Let's talk late late October or November

I don't really know what it means, but to give a little perspective, everyone seems to believe that the 49ers will be pretty good this season including myself.

There is always the chance that doesn't end up being the case, but they have proven to be one of the top teams in the NFC the last several years.

So far this preseason through 2 games they are 0-

So... just saying it is preseason, quit crying into your pillows and making bold statements about how good our team/players is or isn't.  We don't know poo yet, it is just the preseason

but I really like crying into my pillow.. especially when the voice of reason is as ignorant as the huddle itself...

So far this preseason through 2 games they are 0-2

But see, it's different for us :unsure:

Archived