• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I contended Deangelo is the 3rd best RB on the team

Jeremy Igo

D Will has no fight in him whatsoever and has piss poor vision, Stewie atleast has great vision and knows when to bounce back to the outside, D Will is a very one dimensional RB, he only runs straight and as soon as he sees no holes he throws in the white flag and just goes down.

Hes like a batter that swings at every single pitch until he finally gets a hit, the problem is when he does finally get the hit, its too little and too late. D Will plays the R b position like I play Madden, just keep trying to run up the gut. He has no versatality to his running whatsoever

I wouldn't be opposed to seeing all of RB core, minus Tolbert, being gutted and replaced with young, fresh RBs.

Getting a luxury pick like Andre Williams would've been amazing on this last draft.

I'd imagine about 90% of the Panthers fan base would be all in on that.

Of course, Marty Hurney made that impossible.

Dwill is #1 or #2. We do this silly argument every year and DWill finds a way to end up with better stats.

Having said that I would kind of prefer that somebody gets 20+ carries a game. Don't really care who it is.

Like somebody pointed out before the biggest difference between the two lately is when they get the ball. Dwill gets it on obvious running plays while Stewart gets it unexpectedly. Last night showed that it doesn't matter who it is if the line is trash.

Lets see Stew play a whole season before saying he is the best, you can be the best from the sidelines.

I know Dlo has gone on IR also in the past but if you look at it it was mainly in seasons the Panthers had bad records so why not IR him and hope for a better next season. (what I thought was going on at the time)

Remember when the coaching staff thought that too and started Stewart? What happened? O yea he didn't do poo either. The backup always looks better until they're made to do it every down.

Stew should look better right now, I've seen more of him in commercials than on the field the last few years.

In 2011 with him starting he had close to 1400 total yards and that's with cam running for almost 800.

Like somebody pointed out before the biggest difference between the two lately is when they get the ball. Dwill gets it on obvious running plays while Stewart gets it unexpectedly. Last night showed that it doesn't matter who it is if the line is trash.

And stew broke 3 tackles to get 7 or 8 yards on one carry. When is the last time dlo did that.

Dlo is a big playmaker in space. Unfortunately we don't have the oline for that. We need consistent play. It's the reason barner isn't here anymore

Archived