• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I contended Deangelo is the 3rd best RB on the team

Jeremy Igo

I see we are officially getting to the "well if you take this game away, or that play away and he is not as good" false argument

If you take away his performance against the worst D in the history of the NFL.....he looks like a different RB that year

I don't know why people think Tolbert can't be an every down back. I think he can. Especially this year at a lighter weight.

Sent from Carolina Huddle App for Android.

Yea especially since he's had 181 and 120+ carries while in SD previous to his time in Carolina.

DWill has had that many carries +/- 20 carries six times in his career. With only 2 years being significantly more than 180.

If you take away his performance against the worst D in the history of the NFL.....he looks like a different RB that year

The year A Peterson ran for 2,000 yards, if you took away the big games against bad run defenses he looked like a different RB too.

Good RBs eat up bad defenses. That is why they are good

The year A Peterson ran for 2,000 yards, if you took away the big games against bad run defenses he looked like a different RB too.

Good RBs eat up bad defenses. Tabb is why they are good

Take away Williams' play against the worse D in the history of the sport.....he was a 3.3 yard per carry RB with 2 TDs....and no 100 yard games. You don't get that with Peterson if you look deeper into his season.

Peterson's worst game was 3.4 yards per carry. Peterson also put up 182, 210, 199, 171, 153, 102, 212 against top 15 defenses.

I don't know why people think Tolbert can't be an every down back. I think he can. Especially this year at a lighter weight.

Sent from Carolina Huddle App for Android.

20 pounds lighter I believe.

So if we can't get the ground game working in the regular season then why not give him the chance?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived