• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I contended Deangelo is the 3rd best RB on the team

Jeremy Igo

I caught a little flack from it from JJ and Sammi on the podcast for saying it.

Am I wrong?

Sent from Carolina Huddle App for Android.

They know what DeAngelo can do, and he is the last one they are going to call plays for in the preseason.

When the Panthers give Williams his counters, traps, and sweeps we will see Williams break away like he has always done.

Remember when the coaching staff thought that too and started Stewart? What happened? O yea he didn't do poo either. The backup always looks better until they're made to do it every down.

Stew should look better right now, I've seen more of him in commercials than on the field the last few years.

Remember when the coaching staff thought that too and started Stewart? What happened? O yea he didn't do poo either. The backup always looks better until they're made to do it every down.

Stew should look better right now, I've seen more of him in commercials than on the field the last few years.

Who gets the official "start" for the Panthers at RB hasn't mattered since 2008.

whole game or a single play?

whole game was season finale in New Orleans in 2012-2013 season

http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=321230018

210 yards and 2 tds

that was against the worst defense in the league. don't get me wrong, 210 yards is definitely an accomplishment...but that one game inflated his overall performance for the season.

Archived