• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Caption this Dex

Jeremy Igo

You should know better this is the Huddle. Haha but do you have the picture you took of us that we posed for? If you do can you private message it to me? Btw I shook hands with Jordan Gross and screamed Danny Morrison's name when I saw him and got to chat for a bit. Awesome day.

Yeah I will send it to you. Still in the suitcase.

Yep, Jordan is a good guy. He agreed to come on the huddle podcast sometime this season.

Also....

post-1-0-46916100-1408842747_thumb.jpg

Bruh, this is the interwebz.... The invisible land of anonymity.. The closest some of these guys get to touching a set of tits is viewing pictures of another dude's hot GF or wife.. LOL. It is, what it is.

Oh believe me man I know. I go home and hit those sweet tight walls all night bustin all kindz of nuts. Most of these guys go in their hand getting off to some cartoon XXX. 30 years old still thinking a breast feels like a bag of sand.

Last thing you need to do is take advice from a bunch of dudes on a smoke break at a Dungeons & Dragons board game marathon.

--------------------------------------

Matt Ryan wears braided belts.

If I wasn't afraid to abuse the power of my +5 cloak of fire and magic,  I would so bring down the wrath of my wood gnomes upon you.

I just snagged myself another Cowboy fan at the mall. She was too hot not to approach that I lied about being a Cowboys fan myself. Go ahead boys, lay it on me.

Bro I wouldn't fake being a Cowboy fan if the girl was flashing me labia shots from the Sbarro line in the food court.

:lol:

What if she looked exactly like Amy Smart except with a bigger ass?

I'd be like "You like Tony Romo? Why don't you come back to the heezy and choke on my ***k like Romo chokes in the playoffs. Go Panthers!"

Archived