• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Caption this Dex

Jeremy Igo

This is like the 10th post "you won't do any better" and I don't know if it's an insult because I'm no Gerard Butler or if it's a compliment because she's hot as fug.

Most are just shocked that the trap worked.

How-To-Catch-A-White-Girl-Funny-Joke-Tra

That........and just clowning around,  giving you a hard time. :P

This is like the 10th post "you won't do any better" and I don't know if it's an insult because I'm no Gerard Butler or if it's a compliment because she's hot as fug.

She is a good looking gal, but a Patriots fan, which is a natural turn off.... Although, I peg you for a smart man. I am sure you have her slip on your Kuechly jersey from time to time before bumping uglies.. 

I'm about to post a pic of me holding a Goose Island IPA bottle between my man tits just to get Dex off the hook. Some of you motherfugers need to get laid or touch a set of tits or something. Good lord lol.

--------------------------------------

Matt Ryan wears braided belts.

I'm about to post a pic of me holding a Goose Island IPA bottle between my man tits just to get Dex off the hook. Some of you motherfugers need to get laid or touch a set of tits or something. Good lord lol.

They hatin :(((

post-9072-140874639563.jpg

You know I was just bustin your balls Dex.

You should know better this is the Huddle. Haha but do you have the picture you took of us that we posed for? If you do can you private message it to me? Btw I shook hands with Jordan Gross and screamed Danny Morrison's name when I saw him and got to chat for a bit. Awesome day.

They hatin :(((

post-9072-140874639563.jpg

Last thing you need to do is take advice from a bunch of dudes on a smoke break at a Dungeons & Dragons board game marathon.

Bruh, this is the interwebz.... The invisible land of anonymity.. The closest some of these guys get to touching a set of tits is viewing pictures of another dude's hot GF or wife.. LOL. It is, what it is.

Archived