• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Philly Brown says he is "Absolutely" Carolina's fastest player

gettlemanjack

To extend the topic a bit, the job Gettlemen has done signing undrafted free agents is phenomenal. 

Last year:

White-Starting CB

Lester-probably starting SS this year, key contributor last year

Horton--played well last season, off to great start this year

Most teams don't get this out of their top 3 draft picks, and these players were a big part of the #2 defense.

I realize that not all were undrafted free agents or rookies, but this year, several unknowns that Gettlemen found and signed stand a good chance of making the roster:

Brandon Williams

Fozzy

Reaves

Bersin

King

Philly

Building from the bottom up. 

I think Brandon Williams, and Bersin were there before Gettleman arrived.

Nonetheless, point well taken. I do believe it was Gettleman's presence that communicated to Rivera the importance of getting of developing these guys and getting them on the field, if they're good enough in a Salary Cap strapped NFL.

I wonder how accurate that is?

It has Darin Reaves as a 4.38 40 speed. Add the fact he isn't even 5'7 and weighs over 200 lbs that is great to have as a Rb.

It list Brandon Williams as 4.8 40 yard which seems very slow and is the slowest of all out TEs.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Guys 40 times change all the time, so while this might've been accurate at one point, I really doubt it is now

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived