• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera on Cam: "He's got to develop as a passer."

gettlemanjack

i wish he wouldnt say stupid crap like this. it's just more fodder for espn to take out of context and blow up.

What he says is true. However, he isn't horrible like some claim. Besides, ESPN will create crap to take out of context. So that really doesnt matter. Haha!

Rivera has a point.  Some of you think anyone who sees Cam's true potential and mentions it is stupid.  Cam is almost there, but not yet.  Without our defense keeping it close, we would have lost a bunch of games in the first half last year. 

I am one who said that he was not mature as a rookie and sophomore here.  He wasn't, and now you can see the difference.  Rivera is doing the same thing-he is simply pushing Cam to be his best and he realizes that we need consistency from him.  If you are blasting Rivera for that, then you are still missing the point.

shame on you OP for your misleading title. but hey, i guess it wouldn't have the drama you were hoping to create by actually giving the context. seems you've done a great job learning from the likes of peter king and joe person. superj gave the response your title was meant to create.

"Cam's the same way. He knows he's got to develop as a passer."

i don't think he means disrespect by it, i just wish he wouldnt say it.

say what? that cam knows he's got to develop as a passer much like michael jordon new he needed to grow as a shooter? what's the big deal? it's the people taking his comments out of context or cutting just not adding context to it that is the problem. people looking for drama will always find it, regardless of how carefully yoh word stuff. it's those people who are the problem, not the people being quoted. what was just done to rivera is being done to cam constantly.

Rivera smh. How can you disrespect our QB and give him no fuging line to be a pocket passer with. You better hope we have a winning season this year. Stop talking to the media you idiot.

did you actually read the article or the actual quote or just the title of the thread because that "idiot" was comparing cam with michael jordan in regards to growth and work ethic despite already having an incredible skill set.

superj smh.

Rivera is Cam's biggest supporter. To anyone who has a problem with these comments, I honestly don't understand how your brain works. Your logical reasoning is non-existent and you're as dumb as the people who will use this to criticize Cam. 

Archived