• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pros and Cons of our 2014 schedule

gettlemanjack

PRO: We play Bucs first week of the season. New coach, new system and some new players. Best match-up during week 1 that we could have hoped for.

Remember 2012? Bucs week one. New coach, new system, new players.

There are no easy match-ups. You gotta be ready to ball from the get go, er'week of the season.

--------------------------------------

Matt Ryan wears braided belts.

That's brutal.

Hopr it rains again.

PRO- the Saints play the Packers on Sunday Night Football 4 days before playing us

We both will have tough matchups. Panthers will have an extra 8 hours to recoup.

PRO- the Saints play the Packers on Sunday Night Football 4 days before playing us

We both will have tough matchups. Panthers will have an extra 8 hours to recoup.

Plus their travel day.

should be between 10°F and 40°F, likely freezing, with a 14% chance of snow and winds in the 5 to 15 mph range.

Avg temp for Nov 30 in Minneapolis:

http://weatherspark.com/averages/30956/11/30/Minneapolis-Minnesota-United-States

temperature_temperature_f.png

My question is will they have the fields heated or no?  That was the problem last time they had at at the University of Minnesota.  The field wasn't heated and it was frozen so they said the field felt like playing on solid rock.  

My question is will they have the fields heated or no? That was the problem last time they had at at the University of Minnesota. The field wasn't heated and it was frozen so they said the field felt like playing on solid rock.

Yes, they have now.

Good break down of the schedule, thanks. I wanted to do this myself but thought it would be too tedious. Last year If I remember correctly, the Patriots were coming off a bye as well as the 49ers. (those wins look even better now)

good stuff, thanks again

Archived