• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tom Brady raves about how great the Panthers are

gettlemanjack

Thom didn't even want Star to touch him, he just took that sack willingly

STAR21.jpg

Probably in my top ten favorite plays from last year

If they had a camera angle from behind and it was paused at this exact moment you'd see his pants sagging a couple inches with a couple pounds of crap in them.

Just be ready for the Patriots best shot huddlers. That loss hurt those guys more than we know and they want REVENGE even if it is preseason. Believe that!!! Actually I am as concerned about the team as I am about the refs up there. I have been watching pro football many years and I can tell you I never feel good about playing the Pats away. Their refs make some of the darndest calls against their opponents. The no call at the end of the last game between us (which by the way was the correct call because of the interception) is something the Pats are not used to. They are accustomed to such calls going their way. Hence Brady's meltdown. Believe me, there is substance to the alleged culture of cheating there. The leg whip which cost Charles Johnson that injury was not an accident. Those are some dirty mutta pluckas and we need to be aware. 

Archived