• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tom Brady raves about how great the Panthers are

gettlemanjack

Brady on the upcoming game:

"It’s a good game to really gauge where we’re at because we’re playing a really good team, a great defense, one that we played last year and really struggled with at times,” Brady said ... “So, this will tell us where we’re at. We’ve got to go out there and execute really well in order to move the ball down the field. They’ve got some of the best linebackers, a very good secondary and one of the best pass rushes in the league. It’s a good challenge, and I think the guys are excited. This is big week that we’ve tried to make some improvements, and we’ll see if it pays off.”

[They are] a very unique team that is very good. We really got everything we could handle last year. It was one of the best defenses in the league, so we’re going to have to come out and play really well and have the right plays on at the right time and try to go out and execute the best we can.”

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2014/08/20/tom-brady-expects-to-play-a-half-hopefully-play-a-lot-more-than-that-against-panthers/

Besides Kuechly, the Panthers feature linebacker Thomas Davis and defensive linemen Greg Kelly and Star Lotulelei who combined to sack Brady twice while recording three tackles for losses in the Panthers’ win. Game planning for this preseason opponent only makes sense.

Greg Kelly huh? I heard he's a pretty good pass rusher.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived