• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Possible DE Trade?

Jeremy Igo

Don't kill me for this, but would you trade G.Hardy to the Cardinals for T. Mathieu?  Since Dockett is out for year.  I would

Hayell no.  Premier DE for a JAG Safety? No thanks.  I'd trade him for Peterson, but they wouldn't do it and we couldn't afford it.  PP is the only Cardinal that's in Hardy's league (aside from Fitzgerald, of course, who's too old and not worth it).

What it boils down to is we can only keep 53. Are we willing to go thin on a position to keep 6 DE or do we have try and make a trade where we can shore up a weak spot.

The good news is we have a month into the season to decide. We won't have to cut anyone valuable until then.

Let teams learn how much they need a new DE..... Then let them come with an offer.

Sent from my SM-N900P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

The good news is we have a month into the season to decide. We won't have to cut anyone valuable until then.

Let teams learn how much they need a new DE..... Then let them come with an offer.

Alexander's suspension a blessing in disguise?  If so, I hope in our favor.  Would hate to be trading of an O-lineman sitting at 2-2 or worse.

He listens to players/coaches on the sidelines then comes here.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

My version is better. Jeremy crawling through an air duct, lowering himself out the vent, see where this is going?

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

My version is better. Jeremy crawling through an air duct, lowering himself out the vent, see where this is going?

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

It wouldn't be Gettleman's office.....

i would do it but not for pics. If we could get a fair trade, a player of the same age and comparable ability at OT, I would do it in a heartbeat. I usually hate trades, but I worry about the cumulation of hits cam is going to take in his career and if we can a young OT of Alexander's talent I would feel a lot better.

Archived