• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roster Projection - Preseason Week 3

Jeremy Igo

Im leaning on keeping Webb myself. I thought about the trade bait scenario and it's a gamble sure, but QBs that can play in this league are rare. The game didn't seem to be too big for him. He's got wheels. He's got that new breed QB smell and some good tape. If he gives us another good game, I'd make room for him.

Never thought I'd say, "Man, I can't wait to see Roman Harper on the field."

With the other competitive postions.

RB - Fozzy makes it.  Decent RB but plays special teams.  Will return kicks.

SS - Flip a coin.  If I had to choose I'd go Lester because I've seen him make more plays.  I'd look hard at cuts?

Tackle - I say we keep Byron Bell.  (90% of the huddle would cut him last year)

QB - Keep Joe Webb if at all possible.  He's a baller.

WR - Bersin keeps getting better and better.  For all the vet leadership Avant and Jerico bring they are still barely #2, quality #3 wideouts.  I don't see why Bersin can't compete with that for the #2 spot.

CB - Josh Norman makes the team.  He's got starter talent but an infant mentality.  If they could every get him to buy in he'd be a great player for us.  The team must be really high on his talent becuase he's got his own wing in Rivera's dog hourse but he never gets booted off the team.

Archived