• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Huddle Podcast with special guest Jonathan Jones

Jeremy Igo

Do not miss this episode!!!

Big thanks to Birdsong Brewery for providing the delicious brew for the episode. Jonathan was having the Fake Plastic Trees while I enjoyed the darker Lazy Bird brown ale. Both are fantastic.

This week our guest was Jonathan Jones of the Charlotte Observer.

Topics Covered:

- Panther preseason

- Positional battles (Offensive line, defensive backs, more)

- Kenjon Barner trade

- JJ's favorite wrestler

- Listener phone calls

- JJ's amazing Obama impression

- A hypothetical Charlotte Observer cage match

- much much more.

Jonathan is a fantastic guest and I know you will have a new appreciation for him after listening to this episode.

You can subscribe to the Huddle Podcast on iTunes here and you will be up to date automagically

or, you can listen right here on the huddle....

http://traffic.libsyn.com/carolinahuddle/8-19a.mp3

**Warning, it gets a little sloppy as the growlers start to empty....

2014-08-19_22_51.jpg

Amazing Carolina Huddle Hat provided by www.companyclothes.com 

Really liked JJ as a guest! Great episode I could tell towards the end the liquor was flowing haha you need to do a Halloween BoA lockdown podcast come October. Also I see Sammi is still playing hard to get but I like a challenge.

Best podcast yet. JJ is a cool dude. Sammi was cracking me up a few times. I think the most entertaining part was after the growlers got lower and y'all started talking about things outside of football ie your Jim Rome impression, JJ's favorite wrestler, Lady Antebellum etc. Speaking of Jim Rome, I think that's what makes his show so good. He'll spend a good amount of a show riffing on pop culture and it's hilarious. I think that's what seperates Rome from your standard local sports radio. You guys could steal a page from his book by adding more of that.

Not sure why my phone was so choppy. I could hear you guys fine on my end. No big deal though. Looking forward to the next one.

Hilarious. That was my favorite episode so far! The people in Starbucks are still wondering why I was laughing out loud to myself.

The 3 of you make a good team. Jones is really funny and you know I love Sammi.

The song for Sammi made me feel old. I hate that I know all the words.

I'm with you, J. I'll take Scott Fowler all day in the cage match. You always have to be wary of the quiet, unassuming ones.

Great job guys!

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived