• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Byron Bell starting is a "fait accompli"

SCP

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Said it the other day, there is zero reason to keep him at this point We're not signing him to an extension, he was brought in for someone we were cutting anyways, to give Bryce a better option on the outside, but Bryce sucks anyways and now is on the bench. If we can get anything for him, we'd be stupid to keep him, we need draft assets, not rental players for the rest of a lost season. And in reality, I'm also trading Thielen to a contender who could use his sure hands and route running, as again, we need assets and he's not part of our future anyways.
    • So people forget, Plummer looked real bad those first two preseason games. Only time he looked decent, was after Young looked unstoppable. Remember those plays were against backups. Don't be surprise if Andy looks better or worse, hey he didn't get any reps either during preseason. But the one thing Andy got going, he will take the risk. He will risk throwing more downfield, that alone should open things up. But take in account, Young was told when to take deep shots and when not to. There's the difference, Andy is a vet, he going do him, Young needs to learn only that, to be himself again. You expect a brand new head coach to fix things over night. Especially one who really hasn't done anything but bankroll off the QB's he's been around. Did he actually have anything to do with their success? Bryce has been playing poorly but he's not getting the help he needs.  The real question, is this year's coaching staff better than last year's or worst?   Same defense staff, but the defense is playing worse.            
    • Too be honest the reason the Panthers suck is because of me. I did it. I wore black when I should have worn blue. I washed my only pair of underwear before the last SB and we have been playing like my underwear now looks, like shitt. So to blame anyone you first have to blame me. My bad.