• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Along the Sidelines - Chiefs Edition

Jeremy Igo

So my experience on the sideline

It was awesome. 

I think the high (or low)light of the experience was when we were walking under the field goal posts a ball was kicked into the net. At that moment I had to decide what to do. Should I catch it, am I allowed to catch it, should I ignore it?

My over thinking wasted too much time and now my only reaction was to slap it away like I was fighting an 8 year old girl. I think I got about 4 slaps in on it before it hit the ground. I was pretty impressed with my rapid slapping.  I jammed my finger I was slapping at it so hard. Then at my feet I kicked it against the wall and walked off with the swagger of Deebo. Looking back I pry should have caught and signed it and given it away to one of the buxom babes looking for attention in the first row.

And with this post you have stolen all of Jeremy's hard work.  I can't quit laughing.  Wonderful imagery.

Far and away, the oline will determine how far this team goes. So many people have proclaimed that we need the passing game to open up the running attack. I am firmly in the opposite camp

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I have lost all hope for Norman at this point. Dude is just not going to get away from his own ego that he is the best in the league when he cant even crack the roster. All players are talented in the NFL but the ones that can be good teammates are the ones that stick when there on the bubble.

Fantastic write up and awesome pictures (as always). I was happy to see Cason and Melvin White play really well. Josh Norman made a nice play on (Bowe?) before he went all Josh Norman and TD had to let him know what's up. Is there a smarter pair of linebackers in the league than TD and Luke?

How special could this team be if JStew could stay healthy for 300 carries? Like Jeremy said, he's patient behind the line but has that quick burst through the hole and is built like a Mack truck, so is hard to take down. PLEASE jstew, stay healthy!

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived